COVID-19 & Caregivers Resources 28th Edition – 4.4.22
Free COVID Testing & Vaccine Appointment Transportation
Prevention Connections is now offering free transportation to individuals who want to get tested for COVID-19 or want to get the COVID-19 vaccine but are unable to get there due to lack of transportation.
Free transportation is only available to Warren County residents and all rides must be within Warren County. Advance reservation is required. Rides are only available Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:00AM and 3:00PM. View flyer
Warren County Prioritizes COVID-19 Testing Availability, Launches COVID-19 Testing Site through Vault
FOR NJ RESIDENTS ONLY
View press release
Free at Home COVID Tests
COVID tests are available through the United States Post Office. Limit one order (4 tests) per residence address.
COVID Scam Materials
- Keep Calm Infographic
- SMP Resource Covid-19 Vaccine infographic
- COVID-19 Vaccine Scam Bulletin
- Three Ways to Avoid COVID-19 Vaccine Scams Infographic
Medicare and Covid Coverage Fact Sheet
Important point to note from the fact sheet regarding the Covid Vaccine: Original Medicare Part B covers the vaccine, regardless of whether you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage Plan. You will owe no cost- sharing (deductibles, copayments, or coinsurance).
Additional note about the vaccine not included on the fact sheet: The vaccine provider will ask to see your Medicare card and will bill Medicare for the cost of administering the vaccine. The admin cost will be paid in full by Medicare with no cost sharing billed to the patient.
Vaccination Update from NJDOH
- Effective January 14th: an update from the NJ Department of Health regarding vaccination eligibility
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources from CDC
The COVID-19 vaccine recommendation process:
New provider resources for patient conversations about COVID-19 vaccines:
Latest CDC web pages on COVID-19 vaccination:
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- Myths and Misconceptions about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination (newly expanded)
Latest COVID-19 vaccine news from Operation Warp Speed:
- Trump Administration Partners with Chain and IndependentCommunity Pharmacies to Increase Access to Future COVID-19 Vaccines